Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Card Ever Posted Anywhere

Welcome to my new stamping blog! This is my first
attempt at blogging so please be patient with me....
I am trying to learn...

We have had such a beautiful morning here....huge white fluffy clouds in the sky...a nice breeze...
This card is the first I have ever made for a sketch challenge, and my first card ever posted anywhere.....This card was made for Waltzingmouse Stamps' first sketch challenge. It was so fun to be involved...I love Claire's stamp designs....I didn't have any of Claire's sentiment stamps to use but I have some coming (yippee)!!

3 comments:

  1. Kat it's beautiful!!! you've always been the artistic creative one. You really ought to have your own business. Hope all is well with you and your family. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous.. you really know how to use the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Katherine! Love that pretty flower and shimmery butterfly! Congrats on your 1st post! Hope you share more!

    ReplyDelete